Our showroom is OPEN as of May 4th, 2020, and maintaining normal business hours.
To continue to keep our community safe, we will be limiting the number of clients in the showroom at any given time to two (2) parties of two (2) and maintaining social distancing practices for all employees. We will still be offering free no-contact consultations for all your flooring and tiling needs if you would prefer to not meet in personFloorMe! is actively monitoring the public health situation related to COVID-19 to ensure that we are well informed and ready to serve you during this difficult time. As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, employees, and community members are our top priority.
Preventative Measures We Have Taken:
- As this situation continues to evolve, we want to outline the measures we have taken to ensure optimal health and safety within our company.
- We are following all CDC guidelines for COVID-19 in all customer and employee spaces
- We are offering virtual consultation options as an alternative to in-person meetings for our clients
- Employees have been advised to stay home if they are sick until they are symptom-free
- Employees are asked a series of questions when they arrive for work each day to determine if they are at-risk
- We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, bathrooms, and remain diligent about our community spaces Job sites will remain open, and we are implementing additional dust protection measures and incorporating negative air pressure in the homes of any clients who are higher risk.
We remain committed to serving you and our community. Stay safe and be well!